About AMA Skip Hire
AMA Skip Hire is a dedicated waste disposal provider. We supply solutions for all of your waste disposal needs nationwide. Our focus is on disposing of your waste in the most economical and environmentally friendly way alongside offering you fantastic, reliable customer service. Give our team a call today to discuss your requirements with one of our experts and receive a FREE quote on 0845 4638 437. We will always endeavour to offer you the best possible skip hire prices.
We offer great value skip hire to all of our customers, both commercial and domestic.
Why use AMA Skip Hire?
- We have recycling rates of over 80% - we ensure that each skip is sorted through, with every material possible being recycled.
- Excellent value - our high levels of recycling mean that we can keep costs low nationwide.
- FREE advice from our experts - if you have any questions or would like advice on selecting the right product then we can help.
- Nationwide service - wherever you are in the UK you can contact us quickly and easily on 0845 643 0756.
- Legal disposal of your waste - 1000+ depots operating for AMA are constantly monitored and regulated to ensure compliance with the latest environmental legislation. Also, all delivery, collection and disposal documentation required by law will always be supplied.
- Any size skip you require, we can supply - from mini skips, midi skips and 6-8 yard builders skips through to maxi skips and roll on offs, we can advise you on the most suitable skip for your requirements.
Simply call our friendly team of experts today on 0845 4638 437. Don't forget that all of our Account Managers have direct dial phone numbers so you can efficiently and reliably deal with the same person at AMA each time you call - this service is available for one off skip orders as well as nationwide commercial customers.
It may not come as a surprise to learn that industry is the top producer of waste in developed countries. There is a high amount of material rendered useless during manufacturing processes. Much of this could be reused or recycled, apart from hazardous waste, which requires proper disposal. A large proportion of industrial waste […]
Friday 24th April, 2015
Winter is over, the frosts are melting and the leaves are on the trees – or at least, that’s what’s supposed to be happening. Whether the weather pulls through or not, it’s nearly Easter, which mean’s its time to throw open the windows, let a spring breeze blow away the winter cobwebs and to set […]
Tuesday 7th April, 2015
This Easter, as children and adults around the UK excitedly tear open and eat their Easter eggs, perhaps the last thing on their minds will be how much waste they’re producing. With over 90million eggs being sold each year in the UK, business is booming for big chocolate companies, but until very recently the environment […]
Friday 3rd April, 2015